Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes. I know. I'm being a slacker.

So before anyone can get upset... here's an awesome picture!
Thats's Beaker! Isn't s/he cute?? We've been calling him/her a blob because of this picture. But I swear at the doctor's office, it was much more clear. Even though it's not the clearest, I still think you can pick out where the head, arms and legs are.

Oh and at the doctor's office....... We saw Beaker's heart beat. I don't know the bpm (I didn't ask), but it was so amazing to see Beaker's heart. It just makes this experience a little more real for me/us. Everything at my first appointment checked out well. They also changed my due date to April 29. I'm still going to stick with my due date of May 3rd though despite the baby measuring at least 8 weeks at the appointment on September 20th. I was charting my temps and I looked back... And if you do the math, it's not possible. And not only that, the appointment was only one day before my 8th week..... But of course it's only a due date and not set in stone. I'm pretty sure this baby will come when s/he feels like it.... so long it's not 2 weeks later, at which point, I'll have to be induced! :(

Other than that, I have set up my NT scan for October 14 at which point I will be between 11 and 12 weeks. This ultrasound will just make sure everything with Beaker is going well, there are no abnormalities and everything is growing the way it should be so far. This will be exciting because it's a bit more detailed than the u/s done in the doctor's office. My next OB appointment the following Thursday, (a glorious day in history) my birthday, October 21! So I hope everything goes well with that appointment!

I have been feeling so. tired. all. the. time. No matter how much sleep I get. I nap pretty much daily for a couple hours and I'm able to go to bed fine at night. Dan says it's like I'm in hibernation. I only wake up to go to the bathroom and eat. LOL. It's not quite that bad but it's not too far off! The bloating has calmed down a lot! Here's a picture we took this past Sunday, September 26:
Please ignore my facial expression, I was in the middle of telling Dan, "Don't get my head in the picture." LOL I was too lazy to take another. But as you can see, I'm pretty much normal. There's some bloating (not as bad as 7 weeks!) but for all I know, it's starting to become a real baby bump! And from now on, I will attempt to have more ambition to put on a black outfit and stand in front of the dining room curtain to take my weekly picture. I think it'll be easier to see the difference. And I wont be doing any bare belly pics until I have a real baby bump. This bump doesn't count haha.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment