Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh, Hello there 2nd tri!

So I know... I am supposed to better with keeping up with this. But I have continued to slack. I'm now onto my 16th week of pregnancy, and so far everything is great! We had our NT Scan and everything also went great and we got see Beaker bouncing around. S/he is very cute.

I go for my next OB check up next Weds, the 17th. I will get to see Dr. Porcelan. With this practice I will get to meet each doctor, hoepfully, at least once before delivery. I have met with Dr. Porcelan before for annual check ups... So as of now, I hope to go into labor on one of the days she on call for Labor and Delivery :) But I'm sure I will love all the doctors there. And within the next month or so Beaker will have his/her full anatomy scan and we can finally find out if we are having a boy or girl! That'll be a great Christmas gift. :)

More exciting news... I *think* I can feel Beaker move around in the morning. It feels like little flutters or bubbles popping... But I keep telling myself it's gas LOL. It definitely feels different. I can only feel it when I'm still laying down and concentrating on it. And I don't feel it every morning. When I do feel it, it's on the left side where I know Beaker likes it best. Sometimes when I look down at my stomach, the left side sticks out a little more. It's all in matter of weeks maybe even days when I will KNOW it's Beaker and not gas.... Can't wait for that. :)

And since we're keeping track, or at least I am... I'm no longer bloated... but finally have a true baby bump. (picture taken Nov 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment