Monday, February 7, 2011

Love being pregnant!

There's a little less than 12 weeks left! I knew the time would go by quickly since the morning of my BFP.... but it's still incredible!

Tomorrow morning I have my 28 week check up and this the beginning of bi-monthly appointments... which really means that we're getting close to the end!

Another thing to mark the 3 months left, my mom sent out the invitations for Evie's shower. That's in six weeks and the half way point from now until D-day.

Evie has been kicking up a storm today! She is the only reason I love being home all day. She's more active. When I'm at work, I have to wait all day, usually right before I get ready for bed, until I can really feel her move. I know it won't be like this for too much longer but it still makes me worry when I don't feel her move around through out the day.

Dan's beginning to read to Evie. I love it. I can't wait til she starts getting excited when she hears his voice.... and I'm sure she's getting tired of hearing mine! Well, probably not.... I also try to play music louder in the car and when I'm home by myself. I don't know how well she can hear it, but she does seem to respond to it. It's so cool.

I remember before getting pregnant I would try to imagine what it would be like to be pregnant. I always thought I would either have the easiest pregnancy or be in horrible pain the entire time and maybe have some complications. I'm so thankful for the latter. I truly love being pregnant, at least up until this point... Remember, I still have 12 weeks left! Don't get me wrong, I definitely have my share of aches in pain (damn you, Sciatica!!!) but nothing that's been intolerable. I definitely will take the woes I have experienced thus far over those I have read and heard about from other pregnant women. If every pregnancy could be like this I would have 10 kids (not really, but you get my point, right?). But again, I have 12 weeks left AND labor AND delivery to overcome still.

No comments:

Post a Comment